Why Swiss German?
Grüezi! Welcome to Switzerland.
Learning Swiss German is exciting. Despite the many regional dialects and different terms for many everyday objects, there are rules and principles. Chat with Swiss people or with others who have grown up here or have already been living here for a long time! You will find that this not only helps in everyday life, but can also be a lot of fun.
Detailed information about the Swiss German courses
General course information
- Opportunity to join a course that is already under way (except certificate courses)
- The minimum requirement of 4 students guarantees that the course will proceed as publicised
- With 3 students, the number of lessons will be reduced to 70 % of the indicated amount
- With 2 students, the number of lessons will be reduced to 50 % of the indicated amount
- For 1 student, an individualised solution will be sought
- Depending on the course, instalment payments are possible at a CHF 20.- pro-rate surcharge
- Expenses for instructional materials vary depending on the language level and are not included in the cost of the course
- One-time matriculation fee of CHF 40.- for newly enrolling students
- Each lesson has a duration of 45 minutes