The Goethe Certificate A2 is a German examination for adults. It requires basic language knowledge and corresponds to the second level (A2) of the six-level proficiency scale of the Common European Reference Framework for languages (CEFR).
You have attended the level A2 German course and ideally the A2 examination training and would like to complete your skills with a certificate.
You are at language level A2 according to the Common European Reference Framework.
- You can understand and use sentences and popular expressions in everyday situations.
- You can make yourself understood in simple, routine situations, in which there is an exchange of information on familiar and current topics.
- You can describe your own family background and education, the immediate environment and things associated with immediate needs through simple means.
Goethe Certificate A2 – Start German 2
General information about the examination
- The examination fee must be paid 10 days before the examination date at the latest.
- If you de-register with us fewer than 20 days before the examination, we will have to charge you 50% of the examination fee. If you de-register 10 days or fewer before the examination or do not attend the exam, we will charge 100% of the examination fee.
- Your personal examination plan will be sent to you 10 days before the exam.
- Please bring your identity card and your receipt for the examination fee with you on the day of the exam.
- The results will be announced approximately 4 weeks after the test.
Please register by email to Brigitte Pirovano